Head to the download page to grab the latest version.
- Attempting to remove mods or game files from the compilation without having selected anything from the checked list boxes will no longer mistakenly inform the user they’ve removed an item.
- Changing the automatically chosen game name will no longer cause the Tool Kit to fail copying the .slave file with error “Not a valid slave file! at CD32ToolKitAssistant.frmCD32Main.CopySlaveFile()”
- The ability to maintain a list of .mod format songs to be included in the compilation.
- A health check you can run which ensures you have key files required for using the CD32 Compilation via WinUAE
- Additional debug information captured if an exception occurs
- The ability to create a build file of your ISO compilation, featuring version information and a list of games and songs in the compilation